It is really important for you to know what to eat to keep your teeth healthy and to make sure that you eat the right foods which will not damage your enamel. Rich Nutrition foods are important in disease prevention. Nutritional counselling is also becoming really important in the dentistry. It matters how we eat food, if its’ quality is good, consistency, nutrition and the combination in which the foods are eaten may affect your oral health and bring pain and tooth decays to your life.
The most nutrition are found in fruits, legumes, vegetables and nuts. These food can help you to make your immunity strengthen and it also can help your body to fight with bacteria and inflammation and can help you to protect your teeth and gums. Some foods even have effects on the mouth’s ability to handle cavity-causing bacteria attacks.
• Cheese will help you to unleash a burst of calcium that get mixed in with plaque and get stuck on the teeth so that it can protect your teeth from acid that causes tooth decay and it also helps to rebuild your enamel on the spot.
• Raw vegetables and crisp fruits like apples, carrots and celery helps to clean your teeth and give you fresher breath.
• Vitamin C can help you to protect your gums and other tissues from cell damage and bacterial infections
• Also, Folic Acid will help you to keep a healthy mouth and helps support cell growth throughout the entire body. You can find this vitamin B in green leafy vegetables and brewer’s yeast
• Fresh cranberries were found to interrupt the bonding of oral bacteria before it can form a damaging plaque.
You might have a tooth decay if that cavity causing organisms feed on the sugar in foods like sodas, chocolate milk, and sweets and convert it to acid which eats on your enamel and leave your teeth sensitive and causes tooth decay. Also sugary foods and drinks leaves your teeth sensitive, cracked and discoloured. You can always read more interesting stuff by visiting our website.