Many people know for sure that if you have tooth decay, that cavity can’t be reversed. You will probably have to go to your dentist and have your tooth drilled through and filled with synthetic material. Recently, it was proved that you can cure cavities naturally!
It is important to brush and floss your teeth every day, although there are other ways that can help reverse cavities naturally. Here are just some ways that can help you to reverse cavities naturally.
- Stay Away From Sugar
If you really want to be healthy and have cavity-free teeth, sugar needs to be avoided like a plague. You better put all these delicious candies aside because not only does sugar feed oral bacteria that prevents a healthy flow of dental fluids, but its also highly acidic that can demineralize the structural content of teeth that create dental decay.
Better to stay away from things like candy, soda and baked goods with sugar. However, if you really like sweets, you can substitute it with raw honey and maple syrup, drink only freshly squeezed juices so you don’t have cavities. Doctors recommend to consume stevia with raw honey.
- Eliminate Phytic Acid
Phytic acid is a mineral blocker which is found in foods like: grains, nuts, seeds and beans. Around 80% of phosphorous in grains and beans is bound to physic acid and its completely unabsorbable. These molecules ind minerals which are necessary for oral health like: calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
To conclude, these anti-nutritional effects of phytic acid are known to cause digestive disorders, nutrient deficiencies, lack of appetite and tooth decay. All you need to do is to limit your grain consumption and stay completely clear from soy products.
- Try to eat more Raw Dairy and Nutrient Rich Foods
Raw dairy is rich with vitamins and minerals that helps you to keep your healthy dental fluid flow, help maintain strong teeth and promote oral wellness. In order to beat tooth decay, you will most likely to increase your fat soluble mineral and vitamin intakes. This is ideal diet to follow created by Dr. Axe in his blog.
- Rich in animal foods like bone broth, meat, fish and eggs.
- Raw and cooked vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables.
- Raw dairy like kefir, cheese and grass-fed butter.
- Fruit, one piece daily early in day.
- Vitamin D — get plenty of sunshine, and days not in sun supplement with 5,000IU daily of D3.
- Foods high in healthy fats like coconut oil, avocado, olives, and fish or fermented cod liver oil.
- Fermented grains only and in moderation, such as true sourdough bread (or even better no grains at all). You can buy raw flours and breads.
- Nuts, seeds and beans only that have been sprouted.
- Finally, NO processed foods, packaged foods or fast food.