It would feel and look nice if every one of us would have an amazing and beautiful smile. Some people were already born with straight teeth and didn’t have to use any orthodontics. Although, some had difficulties in earning a perfect smile. But that is just a matter of perception because well-aligned teeth are only one of many features that can make your smile beautiful. It is also important that your smile is truthful, as it is hard to project the perfect smile without true feelings. So here are some tips on how you can get an amzing smile!
Healthy and Beautiful Teeth
Smile – is a first thing that people notice. So that is important that you care for them to look great.
• Brush your teeth twice a day daily. It would be great if you also brush them after each meal.
• When you brush your teeth, it is better if you use fluoride toothpaste. Although, it is not the best idea to swallow fluoride, so be careful when you use it and don’t give it to children.
• Flossing also playing an important role in maintaining an amazing smile. Floss daily as a toothbrush cleans 65% of teeth surfaces.
• Don’t smoke! Not only it causes dark stains on your teeth, but also it is excessively bad for your health.
• Try to maintain a healthy diet and try not to eat acidic foods as it can be really harmful for your teeth.
• If you already have tooth decay, excellent dental hygiene will not heal it. It is important to consult your dentist and have the necessary work done. You can always visit our website or call 604-255-4001 to get a free consultation.
• If your teeth are healthy enough and you don’t get much cavities but the teeth are poorly aligned, you might be in need for some orthodontics or braces. It is something to discuss with your dentist.
Besides a healthy smile, your gums needs as much care as your teeth. Gum disease is a really common problem among adults. Also, unhealthy gums can cause bad breath and make your teeth look longer in non-aesthetic way.
• Use mouthwash every day and after each meal. It will help you maintain a healthy gums and will make your breath smell better.
• It is also important to brush and floss every day to leave you with healthy gums.
• Tartar is also a contributing factor for gum disease and it can’t be brushed away. It can only be removed by the dentist, so don’t hesitate to ask your dentist about it!